Wednesday 23 June 2010

Life , Can I Have A Me Time Please ?


Meditating .. contemplating .. pondering over .. uughh what is the word ?? Can't tell , apparantly I'm just too tired to even think of an appropriate word to use . Anyway , I was 'looking carefully' at myself at the mirror the other day , and to tell you the truth , I didn't like what I saw . I saw a pale face which is just turning into a ' terrible fish ' , wide black circles around my TIRED eyes , and acnes have covered my cheeks . My hair was a mess , my hands peeling , and I lost a lot of weight . Not to mention the migraine , neck/backache that kept me wide awake the whole nights . In brief , I'm having a physical mental brain functional emotional BREAKDOWN !! and I know how miserable and finished I sound , but never mind me .. I only happened to be  (1) a CRUSHED senior (2) a hard worker (3) an idiot who is trying to fix the world (4) and suck me !! It's ok .. I'm cool .. I survived !!

So , to get 'ME' back on track , I thought I could have 'Me time' , you know what this means .. it means that every thing has to be about and for ME .. only ME and HELL to the world !! yes sometime when I spoil myself , indulge , and enjoy the luxuries of life . The only things that I've been consumed with since I had my last exam - well , even when I was having exams - are how many DAYS I should sleep , and to which salon I must go , where I can have a great massage , and which malls I should be visting , and what the books I have to read are ,, and God how can I get into this ????


Now , off to bath and then sleep .. wake me up on Saturday !

3 comments:

Meme said...

oh my god .....................
i want this bath .............

sheeshany said...

This was a good read indeed.

A "me" time is a must in our accelerating mad world!

H.

fatima- said...

like =)