- S/he should remain standing and observant to every guest in case anyone is done with his coffee , or wants more .
- At some cultures , he should keep silent .
- Should start with the old people and then start with who is sitting at the very right of the room all the way he goes to the left .
- S/he should hold the Dallah in his left hand and the cup 'Finjan' in the right one in order to pour and then hand . (as shown in the pic)
- The server should neither fill nor pour a little coffee in the guest's cup , for it'll be considerd rude .
- Should be respectful to anyone who says s/he doesn't want coffee though the guest shouldn't say so .
- For the guest :
- It'll be considered impolite if you say you don't want coffee . Have at least one Finjan .
- You can't drink coffee while you're leaning . Adjust the way you are sitting and have your cup .
- If you are done and want more , just extend your cup .
- If you are done but you don't want more , shake your cup , or simply say 'Bass' which means enough .
- DO NOT blow into your cup if your coffee was hot .. never !
That's all I know . Hope it was of a little benefit .
Off to have a cup ;)