Sunday 26 December 2010

Yes , We Can Make It !


Can't we? no no wait? I don't really know for sure .. Maybe the title needs a little modification?! It's a bit of wired , don't you think? .... neh , it's Abrar who is talking again , so the thing is pretty much normal , huh? Good morning/evening everyone , hope all is well at your ends?! It's so depressing how the whole process of writing is taking an outrageous sort of way for me. I don't write till I have enough of the life out there. I can't take it anymore , and I desperately need to vent it all out , so I'll just cut to the chase ..

Today , at school , something happened , and it didn't only move me , but wallahi it brought me to loads of tears. The special education girls at the school ( Our school is one of those who have integration systems ) held a little celebration on the occasion of the success of King Abdu Allah's surgery and his wellbeing. The celebration they organized was very nice and touching. It was amazing how passionate and outgoing and eager learners these kids are with all the things which they lack and so desperately in need for! I felt so ashamed .. we've got it all , and yet we rarely thought of doing such things .. and do you think we were listening to them? No , we freakin' were not! Every one was busy with his own self !! It's very painful ....

It got on all of the nerves and provoked the hell out of me! I mean , on top of the whole stupidity that I put up with every single day , despite all the attempts that I and a lot of people make to fix the world .. nothing is working. Good are good and bad are bad .. there is rarely bad going good ! It's like this ..

And I went nutsooo

Our problem is that we are taking everything FOR GRANTED. We are thankless enough to think that we own every thing as if it could never be taken away in a snap. We are cocky enough to think that we are the smartest , the funniest and the most modern of all. O.k. folks .. you need to realize something YOU ARE NOT so !

For me , my problem is that I suffer from a severe clear concience that I need to be urgently cured from. I wish I was this person who doesn't care about a thing. I wish I could live my life so quietly and peacefully! I really really wish I can stand the feeling that I could come and go without people noticing me .. keep to myself , do my own things and leave. No troubles , no 7argat A39ab and nothing , but I CAN'T. I can't see something wrong happening in front of me and keep quiet , I can't remain silent when stupid things are around .. and to be honest with you , I'm horribly afraid that I might lose my life or be thrown in a mental institution one day over this!

Wallahi I just need to rest and give my poor brain a break. I swear to God it hurts .. ouuuuwwwwuch ! I just wanna relax , lay down , have a massage , a hot bath , a cup of coffee or God have some sleep ..

13 comments:

Maisan said...

I agree with u .. what the girls did todat was AWESOME .. I realy felt shame that we didn't do any thing ..
When i was watching them i had tears in my eyes .. It was realy nice to see how much faith and self confidence they had to do all of this .. Allah ywf8hm ya rb
And by the way Miss Abrar just CHILL OUT !!
I didn't understand the last part so well but i think u realy need to relax ^^"

Abrar said...

Maisan ,

Yeah , I better do .. I'm walking out of it ....
But hey leave me , I'm so proud of you , girl ;)

xoxo

ZORRO said...

Dear Abrar, you don't need to be 'cured' of anything!! Allah has given you a 'soft' heart and like you say, a 'clear concience'... these are ASSETS.. not LIABILITIES!!! These are Blessings from your Lord.. to be put to good use!!! It's everyone else who should be given a 'cure'... and unfortunately, the 'cure' is right at the tip of our fingers.. but we are too busy with other things to notice. So 'chill out'!!! and love yourself for the gifts Allah has given you.. and turn TO HIM for strength an guidance on how to use these best!!

Hugs, :D

Anonymous said...

what the girls did was nice.
when i was watching them i was nearly to cry,
i wish 4 them gd luck :)


my problem is like your's :S
i keep every thing in my heart an
i cant tell any one about it ,
just one girl know an she is nt with me that's why i was crying that day bcz i really need her with me , an ms abrar u know life is hard really hard u know why it's hard , when we born we were crying if life wasn't hard u would bron laughing nt crying , so CHILL OUT
an relaxxxxx ,someday u will lay
down ,have a massage ,a hot bath
an every thing u want just wait
that is my word be just wait ^^
with love sausan :)

ᖇᗩE said...

Can't blame you because I, myself, always feel that life and other people constantly continue to disappoint me..

So I say, relax, take a break, have a kitkat ^^;;

Anonymous said...

it‘s true we dont appreciate what we have and tell we lose it (W)
al 7mdo llah 3la kol 7al..:)

in part 5 i laugh soo much :D:D
you don‘t now why :D ? because you reminded me of my sister she always has clear concience and she cant see something wrong or stupid in front her with out say anything :D oooh my god :D she always have proplem at work and at home becaus of this thing ,anyways i always tell her to doesn't waste time and energy with people don‘t deserve(Y)

3la fekra It's wonderful blog :)
my teacher i love you so much ♥
really really you are good person:)
thank you for everything i wish to you best life for ever♥

Abrar said...

Um Umar ,
Al7amdu li Allah for every thing!Al7amdu li Allah!
Wallahi that's what I say all the time .. I'm grateful for being me , but the things is ...... I just need to catch a break ..
Oh God .. I'm such a drama queen .. LOLz I promis I'll post something merry soon ;)

Sausan ,
Yeah , I really hope! Do you think it'll come soon ?! ;)
Don't keep any thing in your heart.. start away your own blog .. now!

Bitten ,
Hahhhhhh Girl , I love you ;)

Fat ,
I know , right? So frustrating :@
Think your sister and I should start our own club .. or crew maybe xD
I love you back , sweetie :**

Thank you all LOADS for dropping by xoxo

ᖇᗩE said...

back atcha Abrar *winks*

Anonymous said...

I THINK THIS IS VERY NICE BECAUSE YOU HAVE VERY NICE SENSITIVE HEART HELPFUL FOR OTHERS AND HARMFUL FOR YOU BUT YOU MUST HELP YOUR SELF TO BE MORE STRONG-TO LIVE STABLE LIFE YOU MUST GIVE YOUR BRAIN SOME RELAXATION AND GIVE PRIORITY FOR IMPORTANT THING LIFE IS UN STABLE MEET AND LEAVE DIE AND BIRTH TRUE AND FALSE-_- AND SOMETIMES THAT WAS MY FEELING IAM WACHING THE PEOPLE ARROUND ME DO SOMETHINGE I SEEING THAT NOTSUITABLE AND WRONG BUT WHAT I CAN DO? IF I TAKE THE OTHERS LOOK AT ME LIKE ASTRANGE HOPPEND AND IF I TALK THEY WIIL SAY SHE IS CRAZY AND MAYBE STUBED SO\\ WE DONOT HAVE ANY CHANES TO LIVE WITH THEM يعني (تجيبيها كدا وتوديها كدا هيا كدا دنيا هتتعاش ويا كدا يا بلاش)REALLY I DO NOT KNOW WHAT I CAN SAY BUT I HOPE TO LIVE YOUR LIFE NORMAL BECAUSE IF YOU COMPLETE YOUR LIFE LIKE THAT (I AM SORRY)YOU WILL BE UPNORMAL ...THATS MY OPPANIONE WITH YOUR LOVE\

Anonymous said...

SORRY MY TEACHER I WAS FORGETTEN TO WRITE MY NAME THE LAST COMMENT IS TO ME HGGD اللي مكتوب فيه جملتين بالعربي
THATS ME\ EMAN

Yanbu3's friend said...

Beroo ,
It's very nice thing to be feelful better than someone haven't any feeling . but u must control urself to be better .

I love u sweety . I always come here just to know how good you are . I wish for u happy time . Please , take care .
( your friend from Yanbu3 )

Anonymous said...

Hello teacher^^
good afternooon
You are right, It was very very effective
I hope to God save them to their parents..
your post is coooooooool ms..)
Lolo^^

Abrar said...

Dear Iman ,
Being abnormal in a good way is a good thing , isn't it ?
Think about the great heros in history , they had to be abnormal at some point of their life!
We can't give up the vey basics of our principles because we're afraid of people calling us abnormal! As long as we are RIGHT , who cares about what people think????
Ponder over it you little thinker ;)

Soma ,
I love you back :*** and I miss you loads! Swing by the uni one day , please ?

Hello Lolo ,
Good afternoon , sweetie :)
Ameen Ya rab

Thank you all lovelies for your comments

Love